12 April 2011

Making some Changes

After having a tutorial, I realised that I am over complicating my methods. I have been working creatively by making the sea out of tin foil and taking photographs, and then over digitalizing the film in after effects. This is completely unnecessary and is not giving me the childlike effect that I was initially after. I have decided to make some changes.

1. Instead of using photographs, I am now going back to my initial plan of hand drawing the backgrounds.
2. Hand drawn sea, simple movements made using after effects (up and down)
3. Add shadows to make the film have a layered effect.
4. Use original houses!





No comments:

Post a Comment