6 September 2010

Final Touches

Once I had finished the film edit, as expected I thought I would be able to sense what sort of sound effects and music needed to be used. I decided to use a song by ‘Air’ called ‘Alone in Kyoto’ and added forest sound effects with this. I created it in garage band and made sure that the timing at the beginning in particular fitted with my chosen title and what was happening in the film. I was really pleased and surprised with how well the music went with the film.

I am really pleased with the final result of the whole project. I know there are still things I would change if I had more time but I am still really pleased with what I have managed to achieve. I am hoping to continue learning about different animation methods as I know this has covered only a tiny area and I’m sure it is something that I will find really useful in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment